Downloadable identity verification whitepapers, case studies and more.
Winning the Financial Services Onboarding Battle by Repositioning eIDV ROI
Currently, financial services are caught amidst a perfect, digital storm. While account opening has traditionally been the final hoop that individuals had to jump through in order to become a customer, the onboarding process has transformed into the last mile of a customer acquisition funnel and financial institutions can no longer assume that individuals will see it through.
Investing in technologies such as electronic identity verification (eIDV) can eliminate unnecessary friction and help financial institutions land the customer. In fact, a dollar spent on onboarding with eIDV is worth $412 in Customer Lifetime Value.
This report, created alongside Liminal (formerly OWI), will show you how to make sure you are getting the most out of your onboarding funnel eIDV process.
The Report Includes:
- Insight into digitization as the future for financial services
- The increase in the importance of Bank from Anywhere (BFA) and why that matters
- Consumers’ digital demands
- Neobanking explained
- Common Know Your Business (KYB) onboarding pain points
- Repositioning identity verification as a customer acquisition cost
- How to get the most ROI in your digital onboarding process