The GDC Blog
In data quality improvement you always have to find a balance between the almost impossible, and usually not sensible, vision of achieving zero defects and the good old 80-20 rule about aiming at the 80% most frequent issues and leaving the 20% not so frequent issues to a random fate.
Global Data Consortium
For businesses that need to know the identities of their customers all over the world, we provide a single access point to local, high-quality reference data via our cloud-based platform.
Copyright - Global Data Consortium